Advanced Guidance Technology
Due to the ongoing supply issues for electrical parts, Transland retired the Satloc G4™. There is still a 12-month warranty on new G4s. The end of repair date is December 31, 2023. The end of technical support date is December 31, 2027. We still offer reference materials for integrating the G4 with Transland products. Some of these products include the Meterate, Transland HYD gate, and Transland Electric gate. Look for documentation links at the bottom of this page.
The Satloc G4 is one of the most advanced and complete aerial guidance systems for aerial applicators. With the G4, an aerial applicator can pray precise patterns using constant rate flow control, reducing fuel, flying time, and application costs. Satloc’s IntelliTrac™ aerial guidance software provides precise, flexible guidance technology for today’s aerial spray market. Transfer log files and experience high-quality connection for downloading job files, Shapefiles, and prescriptions maps. Use configurable shortcut keys (Hotkeys) to perform everyday tasks quickly. Satloc IntelliTrac™ manages the original “legacy” IntelliFlow™, IntelliFlow 2™ (IF2) Flow control, IntelliFlow 3 (IF3) systems.
Highest Quality Equipment
Satloc G4™ has an Intel® Dual-Core™ i7 processor giving the highest quality CPU and graphics performance. The receiver is a differential GPS (DGPS) receiver that supports signals such as SBAS, L-band, and beacon for superior connection. The 9-inch touchscreen provides faster video graphics as well as the latest in touchscreen technology. Use multi-touch gestures such as pinch-to-zoom, rotate and press and drag to access information. View selected data with our rugged, glare-resistant lightbar. Satloc L7 lightbar has four customizable display windows for selected data: heading angle, cross-track distance, spray rate, area sprayed, volume remaining, laser altimeter height, and much more.
MapStar™ is a pre-application mapping and post-application analysis log replay software. MapStar™ allows you to import/export standard GIS file formats, such as ESRI Shapefiles, CAD DXF, and MapInfo MID/MIF. In addition, you can view, analyze, and export log data from any Satloc logging product. MapStar™ includes support for variable rate applications and prescription maps. View more here. Also, visit Satloc’s YouTube channel for How-To videos for MapStar.
Stay connected with Satloc Cloud™, a real-time web-based asset tracking tool that allows companies to track the position and related data of the aircraft. Get jobs out to the field instantly and have immediate access to logs and job status data. View more here.
- Intel® Dual-Core i7™ processor
- 2 powered USB ports (optional USB Hub with 3 ports)
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB optional storage space on Mini SATA drive
- Satloc G4 IntelliTrac™ Software for unlimited waypoints, polygon points, maps, and jobs
- Convert .shp files to .job files inside IntelliTrac™ Software
- 9-inch, 16:9 ratio touchscreen
- Data sharing with 3rd Party Software
- Supports AgLaser altimeter
Additional Equipment Options
- 7″ Display
- Green LED L7 Lightbar (for night flying)
- Enhanced GLONASS/EDIFF receiver for advanced GPS lock
Unlock Special Features
- Prescription Maps/Variable Rate (Liquid & Dry)
- Auto Dispersal for both liquid and dry prescription maps
- Connect DAAM® system to add ETCM data to exported logs
- Connect AIMMS® system for meteorological weather data
- Access system remotely and receive files on-board through the Internet with Satloc Cloud™
Satloc products are compatible with the following: